Ofertas de Empleo
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. This Department is responsible for selling Motorola Solutions products and solutions to our Commercial Markets (mining, forestry and utilities) customers within Chile.
- Proactively develop large project opportunities encompassing a wide range of products and services (core and emerging technologies) with particular focus on next generation technology and platforms.
- Develop strong, trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers and influencers. Interact with Senior customer level and consultants; work independently under limited direction.
- Maintain target Customer intelligence data in Motorola CRM system Provide timely & accurate sales forecast
- Drive strategies with commercial markets customers for Motorola success in the bid environment
- Network with key Motorola Solution’s work partners including; presales engineers, area services team, marketing; product management, sales operations, order/credit management to insure your accounts objectives are met.
- Accurately forecast accounts order and revenue numbers on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Leverage promotions and incentives to drive current quarter revenue targets.
- Be aware of competition and technology disruptors that may impact your territory and partner community
- Understand Motorola Solutions contract terms & compliance requirements.
- Effective and proven negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a senior executives
- Strong relationship management skills
- Highly effective communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- Ability to drive strategies with commercial markets customers for Motorola success in the bid environment
- Understanding of Motorola portfolio, competitive landscape and customer procurement processes
- Ability to quickly learn Salesforce as the project reporting tool and forecast method.
* University Engineering Studies (Civil, Telecommunications, Business Management).
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Business Management or Industry related discipline.
* Microsoft office intermediate-advanced level.
* English advanced level.
* Availability to travel.