Ofertas de Empleo
Industry Goods Business Analyst (research)
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a Glance:
The candidate will have the distinct opportunity to work within Evalueserve Chile’s Corporate and Professional Services (CaPS) division.
During the first few months, the candidate will be part of our Research Pool. In this group, the candidate will receive training and be placed in a variety of projects that support global management consulting firms, auditory firms, and corporate clients. The candidate should understand that staffing with CaPS is fluid; they will be aligned for short periods of time in different client projects according to their skill sets and the company’s business requirements.
One objective of the Research Pool is to train researchers that can be staffed for attrition or growth on dedicated client projects. Therefore, in the medium term, it is common for candidates to be given the opportunity to join a dedicated team for a role related to the industrial goods and automotive sectors.
Although this role will not immediately be aligned to a specific client project, the main work responsibilities are the same across all client projects. The candidate will assist the various clients in preparing short research reports in a fast-paced environment. The Business Analyst role aims to provide answers to specific business questions and data collection exercises by creating well-crafted deliverables in short time frames.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collecting data through secondary research using relevant and qualified sources
• Profiling companies, products and executives across a large variety of geographies
• Collecting industry and macroeconomic statistics, financial data points and ratios, analyses of trends, best practices and case studies
• Evaluating data quality and accuracy
• Developing a deep expertise in specialized industrial goods and automotive research tools, databases and sources
• Preparing presentations from research data in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Participating and contributing actively in team discussions on project-specific areas
• Engaging in operational communications with clients to understand their research requirements, propose approaches and manage their expectations
• Scope research needs and define the best methodology/approach to answer queries on a variety of subjects. Subjects include but are not limited to:
– Industry 4.0: digitalization, IoT, predictive maintenance, robotics, etc.
– Automotive: OEM, supply chain, parts and components manufacturers, autonomous driving, mobility, electrification, digitization, etc.
Professional degree preferably related to industrial engineering or business (bachelor’s degree in business administration, commercial engineering or equivalent degree) and the following skills:
• Fluent English communication skills
• Fluency in a second language is a plus
• Knowledge of financial terminology and business analysis frameworks
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Prior experience in market research is a plus
• Prior experience with research databases is a plus (for example, Factiva, Hoover’s, Capital IQ, Orbis, ThomsonOne, Alacra, and Bloomberg)
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Strong analytical skills to deal with complex research assignments
• “Can do” attitude and ability to take initiative
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
• Strong time management and project management skills
• Ability to work independently and with other team members
• Client-focused approach supported by professional interpersonal skills
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto