Ofertas de Empleo
Analista Mercado de Capitales Renta Fija con inglés avanzado
Banca / Financiera
The candidate will work as a senior analyst supporting the debt capital markets team of a top global investment bank. The selected candidate will be based in Viña del Mar, Chile.
The associate will monitor the loan syndications market, synthesizing information from various market sources in order to update the client's proprietary database on a real-time basis, among other tasks.
• Understanding of financial statements and concepts, especially those related to the corporate debt market (loans and bonds)
• Creativity combined with critical analysis, with experience in both analytical and synthetic thinking
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication in English
• Problem solving skills and openness to learning
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and manage large amounts of data effectively in a high pressure environment
• CFA Level 1 or 2 is a plus
• Detail and quality oriented
• Able to work under pressure and in teams
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto