Ofertas de Empleo
Data Science training program for recent grads (DSP)
Servicios Financieros Varios
Data Scientist Program – Become a Data Scientist as you work
We are offering a three-month intensive training program that will strengthen your business intelligence and critical-thinking skills. It will also give you the opportunity to become an Evalueserve data scientist.
The program will be conducted at Evalueserve in Viña del Mar and will give you access to a multicultural, world-class working environment, where you will be supported in your learning by our team of professionals in data science and financial services. The training will include case studies and assignments taken from real-life business situations.
All participants will receive a stipend and a four-month employment contract. At the end of the program, those who qualify will be eligible for a full-time contract and certified as Evalueserve data scientists.
Who are we looking for?
• Talented and driven recent university graduates interested in developing skills in business intelligence, data science, analytics, and insights.
• Graduates with a strong interest in the Financial Services, Marketing, Risk Management, and Corporate Services areas.
• Location: Downtown Viña del Mar.
• Corporate culture dedicated to training and developing employees.
• Opportunities to improve your English and connect with foreign language speakers.
• Large cafeteria with self-service kitchen equipment and healthy food options.
• In-house gym for employees and sports training clubs.
• Smart casual dress code.
• Advanced English (required).
• Degree in engineering, programming, computer science, finance, statistics, mathematics, or a similar field.
• Basic knowledge in programming: VBA, SQL, R, or similar languages (preferred).
• Math and statistics background (preferred).
• Growth and collaborative mindset, and an enthusiasm for learning.
• Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
• Full-time availability starting October 21st, 2019.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto