Ofertas de Empleo
Senior Data Analyst - HR Analyst
Position at a glance:
As Senior Data Analyst you will become a part of Human Resources team in Chile office, responsible for applying statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and reporting on HR related data globally, to develop strategic and meaningful insights for decision-making across HR, including Turnover, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and other.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Extraction, manipulation, and analysis of large data sets from a variety of sources using statistical methods, while ensuring quality and consistency.
• Creating reports and ad hoc analysis, interpreting and presenting results effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Applying data analysis to illustrate organizational challenges, measure efficiencies and return on investment for key initiatives.
• Develop projections and predictive analytics to support HR and business strategies.
• Build statistical models and leverage the appropriate analytical techniques to help answer the most important
• Solve complex business problems and support HR strategies by using statistical analysis techniques and predictive modeling
• Act as an internal expert in the area of HR Analytics.
• Demonstrate good judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive data.
• Machine learning experience
• Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
• Experience in building models specifically related to people analytics
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto