Ofertas de Empleo
Quantitative Finance Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a Glance
The candidate will work within a Financial Services Shared-Pool of analysts with programming background/abilities to cater projects and proof of concepts. The candidate will work closely with the team lead in developing solutions for different stakeholders, in addition provide support in ad-hoc projects and proofs of concept with tight deadlines. The candidate will also gradually provide support to existing client engagements within the Shared Pool. This position will lead to strong experience and training for current or new positions within long-term clients in the Index and Quant Line of Business (I&Q LoB). Expectation is to work 8 to 12 months within the shared pool before moving to a long-term position.
• Professional degree in Computer engineering or Commercial engineer with programming skills.
• Programming skills: high level in VBA or equivalent
• Python programming experience 1 year.
• Django rest framework (including Django Web Framework) – Strong interest
• Database skills: high level in SQL or equivalent
• Strong command of Excel and data manipulation
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Interest in Capital Markets
• Detail and quality oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team Player
- Ingeniería Comercial
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto